Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Welcome to......well me and makeup

Thinking of what to write for my very first blog is intense. I feel as if I must make a dramatic entrance, like the openings credits of Mary Poppins where Julie Andrews graciously sits atop a cloud and applies her makeup and then in a very lady-like manner then floats down from the clouds. Well my entrance will be a little less graceful, but just dramatic.... hopefully.

I guess that in the back of my mind I always knew I wanted to do something with a blog, laying my thoughts down on paper... or my tablet, felt right. But the question was what I would write about. I sat a thought of my life in a nut shell, all the wonderful things I was blessed to have, my kids, my husband, my job and all the other normal wonderful things in my life that would be great to write about. In the back of my mind I was wanting to scream my dirty little secret....I love it, I love it all; Makeup, skin care, makeup, hair care, lotions, makeup, hair tools and did I say makeup. I don't care where I get it or how, ipsy, CVS, walgreen, Sephora, Ulta, Wal-Mart, doesn't matter I love to try and hop for it. Now I have a big wish list of the things I want...I mean need but come on, I am part of a family of four and if I didn't have two daughters with college funds to save for I would buy and charge it all. The fact that my husband would wring my neck if I purchased  Caviar-Rich Foundation and Concealer 

for theprice tag of $215. That is right, I'll say it slow.... two hundred and fifteen dollars. Not monopoly money, real us currency. My recent foundation I just purchased was $16.99 from physicians formula and I proud about my $5 cvs bucks I used to buy it.
Poor Little Makeup Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment