Saturday, January 30, 2016

My scheming black head removal mask

So I found a you tuber, suzi styles - https://youtu.be/oSaAJj4QiiI, and she had posted a video for a blackhead removal mask. The brand was My Scheming. Her video was great and it looked like it worked great so ordered off amazon; thank goodness for prime! Well last night it arrived and I tried it out, according to her directions and the results were not so great, I mean I could see maybe 1 or two black heads....maybe but nothing more than a simple bore head strip. I watched her review a few times and didn't think much different. I did notice that she used step one for a long time an prior to she said she steamed her face for a long time, which I kind of did. So I decided I am going to give it another shot. But we will see maybe another video or just a blog for the next one. I had such big expectations for it. Until next time
Poor little makeup girl

No comments:

Post a Comment