Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TIFFANY + MOODY MINIMAL PORTRAITS BY SARAH VALENCIA

When someone asks me to do their makeup, I get pretty ecstatic. When my friend and model asks me to do sultry makeup for a shoot, well it is Christmas for me. Tiffany Jules is, as I said, a good friend and model. She is always hitting me up to do her makeup and lucky for her I enjoy it. She came to me with an idea to do something a little darker. Wanted to focus on her eyes. I was down to create whatever she needed. Her photographer, Sarah Valencia Photography, was wanting to push the edge with Tiffany's body and focus on looking deeper inside her soul. I don't need much of an introduction of the shoot, but you can check out the complete work here. Also here I will list all the products used for this shoot:

-Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
-Maybelline New York Fit Me! Shine Free Foundation
-NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
-Nyx Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator
-Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose FacePowder
-Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
-Nyx Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade
-OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil
-Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer Cruelty Free By Elizabeth Mott
-Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
-City Color Highlight Trio

-Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner
-Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara

-Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner
-Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater







No comments:

Post a Comment