Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TIFFANY + ETHEREAL AFTERNOON BY SARAH VALENCIA PHOTOGRAPHY

So my adventures of make-up have enlightened recently thanks to Sarah Valencia Photography. My good friend and model, Tiffany Jules, asked me to do her make-up for a photo shoot. This was not out of the normal for her due to the fact that I did Tiffany's hair and make-up for her quite often; dinner parties, afternoon photography sessions, date nights and whatever else sparked her to get pampered. She has been featured in ads that dealt with Coca-Cola, Transitions Photography, Herlife, AMC Theaters and much more. I always enjoy doing her make-up not only is she a regular and familiar canvas of mine but super professional. One thing any make-up artist can tell you is that when a models knows how to turn their head correctly or blink their eyes just right it makes a world of a difference. Finishing my gloat on Tiffany I can move onto Sarah, I have had the pleasure of working with twice now. Her work is raw, organic and simply beautiful. I love how she captures not just the subject(s) but the light around them. She took photography to a different level and is not afraid to push the limits. Here are some of the most recent photos of Tiffany. Hair and Make-up done by me and for this specific look we went for something fresh and light, capturing Tiffany's natural beauty. For this shoot these are some of the products I used:

  • Kat Von D Lock it Foundation
  • NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer 
  • Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
  • Wet N Wild Countouring Palette
  • Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder 
  • BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop
  • OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil
  • Peek Beauty Expresso Natural Stain Brow Powder
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Stash


No comments:

Post a Comment